Magical Paths Begging To Be Walked
Roads and paths pervade our literature, poetry, artwork, linguistic expressions and music. Even photographers can’t keep their eyes (and lenses) off of a beautiful road or path, which is why we collected this list of 28 amazing photos of paths.
Paths like these have a powerful grip on the human imagination – they can bring adventure, promise and change or solitude, peace and calm. There’s nothing like a walk down a beautiful path to clear your head – or to fill it with ideas!
I’ll leave you with an excellent quote from J. R. R. Tolkien’s works while you enjoy these images; “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.“
- Autumn In The White Carpathians
- Rhododendron Laden Path, Mount Rogers, Virginia, USA
- Spring In Hallerbos Forest, Belgium
- Autumn Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Autumn Path
- Bamboo Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan
- Dark Hedges In Ireland
- Winter Forest Path, Czech Republic
- Path Under Blooming Trees In Spring
With less than 40 left in the wild, the Amur leopard is the most endangered cat in the world.
The time has finally come. To show my gratitude and also how sorry I am for not maintaining my blog well these past months, I’m finally going to hold a giveaway for my followers!First of all, I apologize for the delay of the giveaway but here it is. I’m not going to be on tumblr anymore (i think, but ya know…) since I don’t have much time for it and other personal reasons. So here it goes! ^^ There will be 3 winners.Terms & Conditions as follow:1st Prize: INFINITE Be Back Album + INFINITE Official Lightstick
2nd Prize: INFINITE Be Back Album + MY BOTTLE
3rd Prize: INFINITE Be Back Album + Small gift
- Please fill up this short form to participate. It’s a must.
- You must be my follower because this giveaway is meant for my followers. As I’m leaving tumblr, I don’t care if you are going to follow me for the giveaway and then unfollow me afterwards. As long as you are one of my follower by the time this giveaway ends, you’re in.
- This giveaway is based on reblogs. The more you reblog, the higher the chance of winning. It’s not going to be a random winner. So reblog as much as you want, but if it annoys others I’m not responsible for it.
- Please take note that no reblogs to a giveaway blog. Unless it is an active side blog, I will not count those reblogs in.
- For every reblog of this giveaway, please tag it as #nambrowsgiveaway. If you don’t tag it, I won’t be able to trace it. (and to those who hates seeing giveaway post on your dashboard, you can just blacklist that tag.)
- This giveaway is open to all countries. I’ll ship worldwide.
- Lastly, giveaway ends on 14 October 2014 2359hrs and I’ll be announcing the winners on 25 October 2014.
You can read more on the giveaway here and any updates, I’ll be posting there too. Good luck and until then, goodbye! ^^;;
We’re all too familiar with this.
That is the single greatest moment of panic I’ve ever experienced.
This is officially my favorite piece of art in the whole book.
Titled: Behold the Dragon Warrior
MY FAVORITE POST
PLEASE TELL ME THAT PEOPLE IN BRITAIN ACTUALLY CALL THE USA “THE COLONIES”